||The date the transaction occurred in format MM/DD/YYYY.
||The time the transaction occurred in 24hr format HH:MM:SS.
||Time zone of the transaction.
||A unique ID for the transaction.
- Sale - The sale of a registration or a merchandise item
- Refund - A refund of a registration or a merchandise item
- Payment - A payment to an event of funds collected
- Transfer In/Out - An amount being moved from one entry to another
- Category Change In/Out - An amount being moved from one item to another
- Event Fee - An event level fee charged to the event such as an advertising fee
- Event Credit - A credit added to a event that is not the sale of a registration or merchandise
||The currency associated with the transaction's amounts.
- Sale - The cost paid to the event by the participant
- Refund - The amount refunded from the event to the participant
- Payment - The amount paid to the event and deducted from the balance
- Transfer In/Out - The amount being moved from one entry to another
- Category Change In/Out - The amount being moved from one item to another
- Event Fee - The amount deducted from the event balance for an additional service
- Event Credit - The amount credited to the event's balance
||Total fees charged to the event for this transaction.
||The net amount of the transaction credited or debited to the event.
||The event balance after this transaction.
||Sales tax collected on behalf of the event and remitted to state and local agencies.
||The confirmation number of the sale/refund.
A confirmation number can have many associated transactions. All transactions completed in the same checkout will have the same confirmation number.
||The item that the transaction is related to. Registrations will be the category name and merchandise will be the merchandise item name.
||A unique ID for the item associated with the transaction.
||The ID of the entry associated with the transaction.
||The name of the participant associated with the associated entry.
||The ID of the event payment. Only relevant to event payment transactions.
||How many units of the item were sold/affected by the transaction.
||Credit when funds are being added to the event balance, or Debit when funds are being deducted from the event balance.
||The website the transaction was completed on.
||The Event ID the transaction was completed in.
||The name of the event the transaction was completed in.
|Original Item Cost
||The origininal per item cost before any discounts are applied.
|Amount Discounted Coupon
||The amount discounted from the original cost by a coupon.
|Amount Discounted Multi-Entry
||The amount discounted from the original cost by a multi-entry discount. For example, registering for two categories within the same event.
||The coupon applied to the transaction.