How to Create Custom Question
The Custom Questions tool is a great way to collect additional information from your participants, such as t-shirt sizes, meal choices, how they heard about the event, etc.
To add a custom question, select Custom Questions from the menu
1. Select "Add New Quesiton"
2. Add in question text, a description of the question, and an abbreviation for your question
a. You can also select whether you would like this question to be required or optional for participants to answer
3. Use the “Question Type” field to choose how you would like participants to record their answers
a. Use the “Question Type” field to choose how you would like participants to record their answers
b. Multi-line text box: good for longer responses
c. Radio buttons: participants can choose 1 answers
d. Checkboxes: participants can choose multiple answers
e. Drop down list: participants can select from several set options
4. The “Expiration” field allows you to set a date for the question to expire
5. The "Display Location" field allows you to select whether or not you would like your question displayed across all categories and merchandie in your event or just select one.